ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR NEW RECIPES

Monday, December 13, 2010

Life on the Lake

As I was cooking this afternoon, I looked out my windows and saw a deer grazing in the yard.  Then, there were two more.  I ran upstairs to take some pictures.  I knew if I went out on the deck, they would hear me and run off.  So I hung out the window and attempted to get some pictures.  In the first picture, it looks like only one deer; however, all three are standing together.  I guess Cleg thinks he is feeding the birds.... actually, he is feeding the deer and the squirrels.


And, two days ago the resident fox was strolling the shoreline.  Unfortunately, he is too fast for me to take a picture!!  But George would love to catch him!!

3 comments:

  1. Did you show these to George? I bet he's so sad to miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he found them and barked at them.... they all ran away. The fence would not allow George to get close to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the fox--do you think he'll come by when I'm up there Thursday?

    ReplyDelete